Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday...

Earlier today Gene, Jeff and I went to the Base Pro Shop and on the way back I saw this scene to the right. I thought it looked pretty cool and made a point to come back later in the deal when the lighting was right. So I headed out a bit before sunset so I could set up and try to get the perfect shot. I used my 70-200 with 1.7 tele maxed out. I think the shot worked out pretty darn good.

The trip to Base Pro was fun, as usual, but I didn't buy anything. We did look at a lot of stuff though and I checked out some accessories for my SureFire flash light.

Other than that it was a pretty laid back day.  We stayed around the house with the exception of the above mentioned Base Pro trip and then Denise and I went and grab some lunch/dinner and did a side trip to Guitar Center and Hobby Lobby.  Again I didn't buy anything there either.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 21 June, 2008, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Nice shot!

 
At Saturday, 21 June, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I didn't buy anything"---- Quick, rush him to the Hospital. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home