Saturday, June 07, 2008

Not much Saturday...

Well, we didn't do much today. The highlight (if you could call it that) was the three of us (me, Devin and Deanna) heading out to Ramon's for lunch. Deanna was pretty good there (I was a bit worried) but otherwise it was going. The only other interesting event of the day was went Deanna found a blue marker and decided to color on herself. I suppose I should be glad that she chooses to color on her skin instead of on the walls and such.

Otherwise we just spent time around the house not doing too much. I did go through a bunch of guitar lessons and did a bunch of review. I would sprinkle that in with some video games and watching the kids play. Basically a nice quite day. Unfortuantely I didn't do anything photographic wise - I really need to do something just can't get motivated to shoot anything. Maybe tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, Denise and Desirae head back tomorrow. Not sure what time and considering it takes a couple of hours to drive back I don't imagine seeing them anytime before 1200, but you never know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home