Sunday, May 18, 2008

Updates...

Well, I am falling way behind on keeping up with the blog. I think the main answer is life is getting into the way. Well, that and guitars. I have kept at it and have practiced every day. I can see the progress I am making although I am not able to play even a simple tune right now. But, with time I know I will and I just have to stick with it!

This weekend was interesting in that we didn't really do too much, well meaning that we didn't leave town. Denise and Desirae did do the Girl Scout "Mother Daughter Tea" on Saturday. I don't think Denise took any photographs but it sounded like they had a good time. They both wore their ty-dyed dresses so they looked pretty cute. The tentative idea was that we would then go into town so I could replace the garbage disposal but instead I bought it at the local Sears (in California City) and got all the other pieces (which I didn't need) at Ace and Radio Shack. Hmm, well Radio Shack was just for me!

So today we cleaned out the garage, which was A LOT of fun! (NOT) but we made GREAT progress and it is MUCH better. We also were able to make room and plug in the mini refrigerator that Denise's brother Bryan left for us when he went back home. So we have a semi-clean garage, a new little frig loaded with sodas and a new garbage disposal! Actually I was really surprised how much we did get done this weekend!

1 Comments:

At Monday, 19 May, 2008, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Well done! Amazing how much extra time you have when you don't make that drive into town.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home