Sunday, March 30, 2008

Desirae interview...

Desirae was asking to do a photoshoot all day. When we finally set everything up (in the garage) she realized that maybe she didn't really want to do a photoshoot. There is that big problem of staying where the light is and not moving around. We soon realized that it wasn't going to work so we switched to making a video. I have been thinking about trying to use the studio lights (at least the modeling light portion) to light video. It actually worked pretty good and I think we got a cute video out of it. I did happen to like this one image form the photo shoot though. Anyway I hope you enjoy the video - Desirae is on on a video kick and wanted me to make more videos with her tonight. So we will have to work on that one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home