Sunday, December 16, 2007

Something...

Well today was interesting and I decided to head out to Tehachapi for a boondoggle. I went looking for coffee (Starbucks), batteries, and photo opportunities. So after getting the first two taken care of I ran across this old building near the railroad tracks that was light with a string of Christmas lights all the way around it. It was kind of weird because the building was really run down and there was nothing (I could see) inside of it. I imagine they are going to refurbish the place but it was just an interesting view.

The only other thing that happened is we lost the last set of keys to the van with the remote entry thing. So now we can not drive the van without setting the alarm off. I also have the side benefit that since I have been using the van to drive to work last week I also lost my wedding ring and keys for work. Before you ask about the ring I just have to say I HATE jewelry and generally I do not wear it. I have been wearing my wedding ring for a while BUT I only put it on when I leave and take it off as soon as I get home. So I just clip it on my keys so I have it them when we leave... I am still banking on the idea that Deanna ran off with them somewhere around the house and we just haven't found them yet!

1 Comments:

At Monday, 17 December, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Nice shots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home