Saturday, June 09, 2007

More visting...

Well, I have been "off the net" for a few days because we went to see Denise's grandmother and other relatives in the Missouri and Arkansas area. We headed off to her house first and then met up with her brother and step-mother Cheryl. We ended up staying until Saturday and just kind of tooled around for a few days. We also met up with Denise's father's widow for dinner one evening so she could see the kids. The best part (for me) was when her brother Brad and I headed out around the country to photograph the area. The image to the right is one where Brad climbed his truck to get a better angle. If you click here you can see more of the images captured that day. I will post some of the visiting pictures later when I get a chance.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 09 June, 2007, Blogger Jon Kirby said...

Hey, you're pretty close to my neck of the woods. If I look out my back window I might see you drive by!! :)

 
At Sunday, 10 June, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Hey - NICE shots! Beautiful country. Hope the back is holding up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home