Saturday, May 19, 2007

Patriotic Program

Devin's school had a Patriotic Program on Thursday after school and Devin had a speaking part in it. Denise has been working with him for a few weeks to make sure he practiced his part. I was running a bit late, but I did make it in time to see his part. He did an outstanding job. I was able to take quite a few pictures (more than I really needed too, like normal) and they can be found here! It was a petty cute program though.

Denise also took some video so here is Devin's speaking part!

2 Comments:

At Monday, 21 May, 2007, Blogger Sam said...

He did a great job! It looked like he wasn't even reading from a card. I also watched the video of Desirae on her bike. Very cute :)

 
At Monday, 21 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he looks sooooo good up there we're so proud

 

Post a Comment

<< Home