Wednesday, November 16, 2005

More portraits...

Well, here is another attempt at portrait photography. I don't think I have figured out the lighting part just yet! I have posted this photograph to the forums and HOPEFULLY I can get some decent suggestions to make it better. Then again I maybe I am being too critical on this. I really think I just need to find a good book on portrait/studio lighting and that will probably help quite a bit.

We decided to do Mexican food for dinner and we were able to ask Marco for the recipe for the Albondagos Soup, which is basically a meatball soup. He gave us pretty detailed instructions and I think we may give that a try this weekend. I really like it and it is pretty good.

Well as you may have noticed I didn't post anything for yesterday. It was a strange day and I ended up doing to bed early. Denise was in town with the kids so Deanna could have her PT appointment and Devin got his flu shot. This all took the entire afternoon and after getting dinner and going by Wal-Mart they didn't make it home until 2030. Above is a photograph from the PT appointment.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 16 November, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture of Desirae. I think you do an excellent job, but I am sure the others can give you some pointers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home