Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Screen Spanning Doctor...

I ran across a hack that allows the iMac and iBook systems to utilize an extra screen in the spanning mode. Out of the box both the iMac and iBook can only mirror the display on another monitor. I figured since I had the other 17" LCD monitor in the garage I might as well try to see if this worked and extend my display. I was really surprised that the system allowed me to select different color profiles for the 2 displays. Unfortunately I think the Gateway has seen better days and it did not correct very well. There seems to be a brightness and contrast problem on the other display - but it works and the colors seem to be corrected.

Okay, now for the extended saga of drama that is our life right now. Desirae's eyes are getting worse and it now appears as though she may be having an allergic reaction to the medication that they gave us on Monday. Denise called Doctor Burchette and she said she wants to see Desirae tomorrow at 0900 hrs. So HOPEFULLY they can get her on the right medication and make this go away! The one good thing about this is that with Denise still sick she can get checked out and maybe get some medication to help kick this thing!

I didn't mention yesterday - because I didn't post anything - that we found out our new table made it to Bakersfield - but was damaged. They are making us a new table and decided today to deliver the damaged table so we will have something to use. The damage isn't structural so with the table pad and table cloth we should be good to go. They also damaged one of the chairs so we have to check that out tomorrow and call them to see if they need to make another chair as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home