Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sometimes I wonder...

If this is what the kids think their father looks like? I think this was Denise's way of saying that maybe, just maybe, I take too many pictures. This was from the birthday party and I thought it was pretty funny.

Well I guess work today wasn't too bad considering it was a Sunday. I would have rather stayed home but I think we finished what we planned to. Plus the overtime won't be a bad thing... I even mowed the front yard albeit when the sun was going down and I finished in the dark. But at least that is done...

I am still not sure what we are going to do for halloween and I don't except anyone to actually come to the door. I guess there are a couple more houses around here so it is possible that someone would come - but last year we had NO ONE...

1 Comments:

At Monday, 31 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol - Denise took a good picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home