Thursday, October 27, 2005

Normal???

Well everyone is really starting to feel much better, including Deanna. I think my thing was not full blown and staying home yesterday was a good move.

However because we put Devin back on the steroids they would not give him a flu shot - so no flu shot for him this year. The doctor also said he needs to stay home again tomorrow - but he will be good to go for monday... So Devin didn't go to school all week.

I am just glad that tomorrow is FRIDAY! I have a class I have to sit through all day tomorrow - but I think the change should help make the day go by faster.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 27 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable picture of Deanna.

 
At Friday, 28 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a dimple on her left cheek?
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home