Monday, November 14, 2005

Work...

This is going to be a quick one. Today was just a typical Monday with everyone getting back into the weekly grind. Deanna was really active this evening and really wore Denise out. The only thing "extra" that we accomplished is the hair cut Denise gave me. She is really getting pretty good at it - and considering that when I went to the "stylist" I was told they all went home early that day... Kind of irritating...

I had hoped to try some more "studio" portraits but that was not in the cards today. Maybe tomorrow! I would like to make a new image that takes in all the suggestions that I have received over the last few days and post a non nostril shot!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 15 November, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least Denise has nice nostrils!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home