Friday, November 04, 2005

Another long week...

Well, it’s Friday again and I am truly glad this week is coming to a close. However, there are a couple of minor problems even with it being Friday. The first is that I have to work tomorrow and I have to be there at 0700 hours. Second Devin is having a relapse and just spent the last 30 minutes coughing up garbage and almost doing the throwing up thing. So it looks like he probably won’t be going on his little adventure tomorrow… That is going to be a lot of fun and I don’t think he is going to take it very well!

On a good note Desirae’s eyes are really starting to look much better. The new medication is working wonders and is helping to bring everything back in order. It also appears that no one else in the house has caught pink eye so maybe it might just end with Desirae! We are really hopeful about that.

On a non-related topic I have been checking out different application for managing my large photo library collection. I have downloaded the new iView Media Pro 3.0 and am trying out the demo of that. It does seem nice – but I am not sure how much better it really is than iPhoto for my needs. It is REALLY FAST – which is a huge plus – but with the extra cost I am not sure if it is really worth it. The only thing I would like more about it is better reliability in library management. I have a couple of weeks to play with it to really see if I like it.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 05 November, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures of Denise and Desirae.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home