Sunday, November 06, 2005

More furniture...

Well on a whim we decided to check our new local furniture store (Cal City Furniture, pretty original eh) to see if they would have any coffee tables. As some of you may know, we have been using a old dinning room table with the legs cut down for our coffee table (what can I say, it seemed like a good idea at the time). As luck would have it they did have one and we liked it so we went ahead and bought it. It is going to take a little getting used to, having something a little more appropriate but I think this is going to work out very well.

While I was trying to take the picture of the new coffee table Desirae really wanted me to take some pictures of her too. So I readjusted my lighting setup, had her sit on the middle edge of the coffee table and shot away. Denise doesn't really like this picture and didn't want me to use it because she thinks that Desirae's eyes are sad in this picture. I am not sure, but since I have already inserted it in to the blog I am going to leave it for now.

Devin really had a tuff night last night. He was up coughing most of the night. None of the medication really helped him much and at one point when Denise re-medicated him at around 0300 he threw everything up. He seemed to be feeling pretty good today. We decided not to take him into urgent care because it seems like every time we do that his real doctor ends up changing everything that the urgent care doctor puts him on. So instead of wasting a day and all the prescriptions we decided to wait until tomorrow. If we have another bad night then we will do a same day with his doctor. HOPEFULLY everything will go okay tonight and we won't have any problems...

Well I have continued to "play" with iView Media Pro 3. and I think I am leaning toward sticking with iPhoto right now. There are some features of iView that I like - however I can't say that I think they are must have features. Sometimes I think I am really backing myself into a corner considering some of the limitations associated with iPhoto - but I really have a feel for the application now. If anything changes on this front I will be sure to write about it here!

1 Comments:

At Monday, 07 November, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your coffee table. I also like the picture of Desirae and don't think her eyes look sad. Actually, nice to see her eyes looking beautiful again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home