Friday, November 11, 2005

Ah the weekend...

We actually accomplished something today! Denise FINALLY had the chance to work on the baby wrap she has been wanting to work on for a while now. She was not able to finish it but what she did get done was a good start!

We also spent some time working on the back yard. With the birth of Deanna, hurting my back, having to work (weekends), and everyone else being sick we have not had time to do anything with the yard and it has really gotten out of control. We made good progress on the back yard getting a lot of the weeds pulled. We have more work to do tomorrow - but I think we will finish tomorrow.

I also put together the wood stand my Mom and Max gave us a while ago and started stacking the wood. We have 3/4 of it done and will finish the rest tomorrow. That will give me the ability to get the utility trailer out of the back hard again - and allow me to park the Bronco back there too. I might need another stand for the 1/2 cord of almond wood that we got but we will just play that one by ear.

Well it may not have been a good idea but I posted that photograph of Denise on the D70 Forum on DPReview and I got some interesting comments on it. Most of the people liked the photograph and there was one guy that had some interesting ideas - but a weird way of articulating it. Anyway if you are interested to read the thread the link is here!

We are starting to get reactions from Deanna. Denise was playing with her tonight and she was really staring to respond. Denise did have to drag me into the living room to get the shot but I am glad that she did! The really funny part about this is that Denise was eating pop-corn and that is what really got her smiling. I am not sure what it was but she just really thought it was interesting watching mommy eat popcorn... Denise thought it was that she wanted some!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 13 November, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Deanna is turning into a little girl! Adorable picture. Sound like you had a busy weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home