Monday, November 06, 2006

Todd's new blog...

One of my photo buddies from work started a new blog this last week or so. It is called Free to Focus, pretty catchy name if you ask me! Anyway it looks like it is going to be a photo blog and it appears as though my stupid mug will show up from time to time. If you surf over there you can see a shot of me photographing Noah Karp on the stake board. In that thought of cross sharing photographs here is an image I took of him today during an awards ceremony luncheon. I know this is going to sound goofy but the lighting and framing was really neat and I thought it would make a good photo.

I had hopped to grab some shots of our nominee for the technician trades and labor category but I arrived late and I was sitting at the opposite end of the table. Our guy did win though so that was pretty exciting especially since there were three other people up for the award. So it looks like we wrote a pretty good package on him!

1 Comments:

At Monday, 06 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes "WE" did

 

Post a Comment

<< Home