Friday, November 03, 2006

Crash and burn....

I am totally screwed on this weeks' assignment for school. With being under the weather, having to work late, the conference I am completely behind the power curve. Well, I think back to a comment I made earlier today where I said (in talking about keeping of people) "We are on the Titanic, all the lifeboats are gone and another body (employee) isn't going to stop the sinking. Right now I need to look for a good spot to listen to the orchestra." So, what is the best way to deal with the stress? Photoshop baby! This is a technique I learned yesterday. I did my own little variation but I thought it looked pretty neat! So, relax, find a nice seat, and enjoy the music!

1 Comments:

At Monday, 06 November, 2006, Blogger Brad said...

I like the paintbrush effect for revealing the picture. But I especially like the quote. I've stopped to enjoy the orchestra a few times myself (I'm in no hurry drown)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home