Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Quick slot machine

This was on my Shutter Stock main page when I awoke this morning. Kind of like a slot machine. So since I was trying to show Denise want I wanted her to do I am going to end up plaster somewhere... Wonderful... Anyway iStock is REALLY picking up. I am not sure what the deal with that is, or why it is happening but my numbers are increasing and since the sales are generally higher than Shutter Stock I think it will meet their value and surpass it pretty soon.

Today I passed the mark on iStock were I have sold more images than I have posed. I currently have 51 images available and I have had 54 images downloaded. The majority of the images have not been downloaded and it is only a handful of images that are getting downloaded, but this is a cool milestone to have reached with iStock. I still have a long way to go, but this is the next step in many!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home