Saturday, October 28, 2006

Daisey Meeting...

Desirae had a meeting today with her Daisy Troop. They played some games, did some crafts and at the end they presented the girls with the different patches they earned over the last week or so. Desirae got a couple of patches so next meeting she will have more petals on her outfit. I was designated the photographer of the day so I ended up covering the whole thing. I loaded the images here!

Devin went with Gabby to see Disney on Ice in Bakersfield. They left at 0900 in the morning and came back pretty late. It sounded like they had a lot of fun and Jennifer (Gabby's mom) took some photos so hopefully I can get copies of those soon.

1 Comments:

At Monday, 30 October, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

The pictures were great and I especially liked the ones where the girls were running.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home