Friday, November 10, 2006

Attach of the bunny poop...

Okay, so this is VERY gross! The rabbits are definitely winning now. There is so much poop on the grass that we do not really know what to do. Today we tried to blow it out of the yard and so far that has worked better than all the previous methods. We still can't seem to keep them out of the yard though...

I also picked up a replacement flash diffuser and Desirae was nice enough to model for me while I was trying it out. I think it works pretty good but I am going to have to play with it a bit more. It also came with a DVD so I will check that out later to see if I am missing anything.

OBTW - In a weird twist of faith I have been wanting to connect with one of the local (Beverly Hills) photographers that shoots professionally and for stock. He recently met up with another individual from one of the stock sites I shoot for and gave him a one-on-one training session. Anyway he hosting a free seminar for stock photographers and I got in on the 30 open spaces for this event in February. It grew way more than he expected and he has obtain the help from another photographer so it is broke up between 2 days. One day will be a full day of shooting models in a professional studio in Irvine with a hair and makeup artist. The other day will be a full day of shooting at Venice beach. Of the 30 people there are a few coming from Europe, Canada, and all over the US. Looks like it is going to be an intense few days. The details are still rolling in but it sounds like it is going to be awesome.

1 Comments:

At Friday, 10 November, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Wow the workshop sounds GREAT! That bunny problem is out of control.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home