Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Cookies, hmmm...

You know, I sure wish my mom (ya that's YOU) used THAT to mix up cookie dough. I mean what's the deal with a little spatula or a big spoon? Where's the fun in that! So, as you may have figured Denise made cookies tonight and Desirae was right there to help! They turned out pretty darn good too!

Well, Denise is getting farther along. According to the doctors there is a possibility that her due date may be adjusted to the end of August but I don't think we will know for sure until her next appointment. She is now into the bi-weekly appointments so that is going to be fun to juggle with work. We are going to try to take more "side" pictures until the day.

So this week is nearly over, that's at least the way I look at it on Wednesday, and I am really looking forward to the weekend. We do not have any plans as of yet. Well that isn't completely true we are going to get down all of the baby stuff and do an inventory of what we have and what we need. That should be fun!

Oh, there was one mixup today. The kids had a water day with the play group but there was a camera malfunction so there aren't any pictures of it. (The malfunction was that the camera didn't work very well when left at the house). Oh well maybe next time!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 28 July, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey now! I could say, be grateful I made cookies and let you even have the spoon and did not hog it all for myself. I must agree a HAM (huge ass mixer) would have been much more fun! Remember how the cookies Denise made to bring here all disappeared rapidly? I have no doubt they turned out good. LOL Sorry to hear about the camera malfunction - something we are very familiar with around here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home