Wednesday, July 20, 2005

And time stood still...

Okay, so time has stood still and nothing has happened… Why, you ask? The new Harry Potter novel is out and showed up at our door. Denise has been reading at a frenzy pace trying to get through it. Fortunately for me I get the brief recap from her. So what’s my take? It will be a good movie! I'm really not one much for reading! It does sound like an entertaining story though. I won’t go into any more detail in case you haven’t got the full story yet.

So what else is going on? Not too much other than my recent addiction to this new podcast phenomenon. I don’t know why, but I think this is a really cool thing and I can’t get enough. I haven’t really subscribed to many shows and I really only listen to three: Starkcast, Inside Mac Radio, and the Daily Source Code. It is just really neat to have this new type of uncensored non-mainstream content available. Adam Curry, from the Daily Source Code, keeps saying that the main stream media is really beating on podcasters and podcasting saying that it is just a fad but I think I just might have to agree with Adam on this one. Maybe it is because I just don’t trust the mainstream media and if I do watch the news (like once a week, if that) it is FoxNews and talk radio, but this new method of broadcasting is just incredible. Anyway it is something I am really impressed with.

1 Comments:

At Monday, 25 July, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - goodbye Denise until the book is finished!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home