Monday, July 25, 2005

Another Lab Appointment?

This was a shot that Denise had Devin come get me for. Denise was on the telephone with her mother and Desirae just came up and fell asleep on her. So she asked Devin to come get me to take a picture. It’s amazing how cute they are… When they’re asleep!

Today was a fairly lazy day. I took the day off to watch the kids while Denise went to her laboratory appointment. They, the lab, basically poked her every hour on the hour for about three hours (and that’s a lot of hours!). Anyway this was the follow-on test from her previous appointment where her lab work showed there might be a problem with gestational diabetes. Hopefully this test will come back fine and there will not be any problems, but as is typical in these situations we have to wait for the results to come back from the lab. You know considering she was actually at the lab you would think you would get the results right there… Hmmm sounds like a conspiracy to me!

The other “event” of the day was my trip to DMV to get up license renewed. Actually it wasn’t that bad. I did make an appointment, but they didn’t ask to see anything, or even my name, when I went so I don’t really think that helped me out too much. But I did say that I had an appointment so maybe they don’t check but just figure you are the next appointment? I don’t know. Anyway they made me come down because my social security number was incorrect. Now, I have no idea how that happened or why it wasn’t caught before. I mean I have had the same number for what almost twenty years now? I don’t know about that one either. But it wasn’t too bad, and actually I was in by 1445 and out by 1500 so that wasn’t too bad!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 26 July, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow to be in and out of DMV in 15 minutes is a miracle! Desirae is the olympic gold medalist of snuggling and can fall asleep at the blink of an eye! Let us know when the results of Denise's tests come back.

 
At Tuesday, 26 July, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just looked at everything on your Blog and I want to say a big Thank You for doing this. It makes it seem like we are not so far apart - you really are the greatest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home