Saturday, March 28, 2009

Garden Prep...

Today we made the effort to rent a rototiller to prep the garden area. We have been planning on doing this for a while but our weekends have been pretty well shot. Plus today is my only day off this weekend. So we ran it over the area quite a few times and then mixed in some fertilizer to hopefully make the ground good enough to actually grow something.

The kids also spent some time playing outside in the water and such and all it all it was a pretty nice day! Everyone is pretty tired right now though!

So not sure if you read but we had an incident on the base this week and we have been working late to support the response effort. I am schedule to work again tomorrow and from Wed on I think I am already at 14 hours of OT not including tomorrow. It's kind of a drag the reasoning but I am really proud of all my guys who have done an exceptional job of supporting and creatively resolving problems.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 07 April, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

I realize it's really sunny there, but the soil looks like Denise is tilling in a sandbox. Good luck gardening in the Mojave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home