Monday, May 28, 2007

Waste of a long weekend...

So here's the deal. I took off Friday so I could have a REALLY long weekend so we could get a bunch of stuff done around the house before our vacation. I had all kind of good plans like taking stuff to the dump, doing yard work, squeezing in some studio time. All kinds of good stuff. Well, Thursday at work my back was starting to cause me problems. Friday was a full-on problem meaning heating pad and medication. Pretty much the entire weekend was like this and as a result I got pretty much NOTHING accomplished. Well, that's not entirely true I did... Hmmm, nope I did nothing... Oh well - hopefully everything will be right again before we hit the road, otherwise it is going to be a miserable trip...

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 30 May, 2007, Blogger Brad said...

Duane!

Get well soon!

Sorry to hear that your weekend was miserable.

 
At Wednesday, 30 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the great conversation with old Air Force bud :-).

Hey I just bought a 42" Plasma it is in household goods waiting to come to papa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home