Thursday, May 31, 2007

Coming together...

Well, just another two days until we start on our vacation. I have been looking forward to this for a while. This is the first long term planned vacation we have taken in a LONG time. Besides I am really looking forward to hopefully a nice break from work. The medication I started yesterday is starting to help - though I did just tweak my back again helping Devin. So tomorrow we pack everything into the van and get ready to go. The plan is to leave early Saturday and start the long road trip. Hopefully everyone will cooperate and we will have a good trip. So if I don't post until we get to Oklahoma I will write then! Otherwise if I can connect while traveling I may post on the way.

2 Comments:

At Friday, 01 June, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on to Oklahoma, be safe, we love you all and are anxious.

 
At Friday, 01 June, 2007, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Be safe and take your time getting there. Let me know when you arrive safe and sound.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home