Monday, June 12, 2006

More asthma

I suppose I should have put two and two together, but I didn't. However it is official now, Deanna has asthma just like her big brother Devin. I know we have been giving her breathing treatments, but I didn't really think of it as an asthma thing. Anyway, Denise took her into the doctor today and she confirmed it. So now we have better medication for her and hopefully she will start feeling better. I suppose it was a good thing that we had the nebulizer in the house already. Oh well...

Denise started her "block of the month" club and finally made her first block. I think she is like 4 blocks (months) behind, but at least she was able to get one finished this last week.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 13 June, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Hmmm - I just assumed Deanna had asthma from the previous breathing problems. The quilt block is really pretty and the finished project is going to be gorgeous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home