Saturday, June 03, 2006

Cub Scouts...

We went to the Boy Scout's meeting yesterday to find out more information and Devin ended up joining. When they asked if anyone was interested in being a scout his hand shot up like a missile. So they went through their ceremonies for moving the kids up to different levels, it was that time of year I guess, and then they came to the point when they presented Devin with his neckerchief and slide. Devin is really excited about it and excited to do more scouting type of stuff.

For some strange reason I blew out my back while we were there. Not sure what happened but when Denise called me over to take pictures I could feel it going and by the time he was done I thought I was going to fall to the ground. I probably should have gotten some heat on it when we made it home but I just crashed. So it still hurts pretty good right now though not as bad as yesterday since I have been able to move around a bit. This just sucks though.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 03 June, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

He was so excited telling me about it on the phone - he will have a lot of fun and make some new friends and have some ADVENTURES (he loves those adventures).

 
At Sunday, 04 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited again to see him walking around, solo. Thanks for posting the picture a few days ago. Sounds like Cub Scouts will be great with him. Talk to you soon about my trip.

Brad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home