Sunday, February 26, 2006

RV accessories

Well, I have been wanting to head back down to Lancaster to visit the Young's RV parts store so Desirae and I headed down there shortly after Nana and Max left. They have a pretty good store and I wanted to get some of those lego levelers, chalks, and the cable for my non-working generator. Well, they sold out of the chalks that I wanted to get and they are way back ordered on the cable so I just got the levelers. Oh well. Desirae was nice enough to point out the RV power cables to me.

I also decided to run down to Circuit City to buy a replacement memory card for Denise's camera. It has been dying lately stating memory card problems. Since the cards she was using were really el-cheapo cards I thought that MAYBE one of those SanDisk 1GB Ultra II cards would work better. So far it hasn't failed so maybe it was just the cards. If it isn't then I will have to send the camera back to Nikon for service. I would hate to do that, but either way we need to get it working again.

Well we are ready for our upcoming camping trip next weekend. Right now we are still planing on going to Boulder Creek up near Lone Pine, but we are still up for changing the plans around a bit. The weather is going to be a bit cold, though I think no matter where we go we are going to have that as a problem. We also found a really good online community of "Outbackers", it is a site dedicated to Outback owners and the folks there seem pretty friendly and helpful.

2 Comments:

At Monday, 27 February, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO RAIDERS

 
At Monday, 27 February, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

LOL Ditto!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home