Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, I can't believe this, but I actually didn't take any photographs or video of today... Hmm, not sure what I was thinking on that one... Today was Christmas and we had a pretty nice day. "Santa" scaled down this years event and Denise and I were both a bit worried that would cause a problem but other than a few comments like "wow, that went fast" there were no other questions, complaints or comments. It actually worked out well because the kids end up playing with everything they got and it didn't look like a bomb went off with wrapping paper afterward. The "big" present for "everyone" was Rock Band 2 and we spent most of the day playing that together. It is really amazing how a stupid video game can bring everyone together. It also a little odd because I go from Rock Band to Fender Guitar, although I do wish I could play more like "rock band' on the real guitar though.

As is tradition, Denise made her normal (okay Duane, this means when you search next year you can REMEMBER that she did it last year) breakfast stuff and outstanding dinner.

Honestly though I kind of liked the more conservative Christmas. Anyway Merry Christmas to all and I hope that Santa left you something VERY nice under the tree!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home