Thursday, December 23, 2010

Getting closer to Christmas!

Well, we are almost at Christmas!  I think all (but one) presents have arrived and are ready for Christmas Day!  The kids are all excited and counting down.  I think I am looking forward more to this Christmas than many of the others I can remember.  We haven't gone too crazy this year and I'm really excited to see the kids reaction (well, and Denise too!)

We bought the girls some nice dresses and Deanna and Desirae have been playing dress-up.  I had this idea for a photo and Deanna wanted to wear her new outfit so we setup this shot.  We did it toward the end of the day and her interest waned rather quickly but it was still cool and the shot was fun.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great holiday season and I hope you have an outstanding Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home