Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Podcasting for everyone...


So, Apple has done it again. They have released their new version of iTunes that now includes Podcasting built-in. I started playing with Podcasting a few months ago, as a subscriber, and thought it was really cool. You can set up your computer to download audio content from various sources on the internet right into your ipod (you don’t have to have an ipod to use podcasting, but for some reason it is called podcasting). With this new release of iTunes you can manage all of your podcast feeds through their software and it will do everything automatically for you. I am still learning about this and the different opportunities for content, but I think this new integration is going to be a really cool thing. If you haven’t heard or checked into podcasts you should give it a try. It is a really neat way to listen to some of your favorite audio sources. Like blogger, this will give a way for everyone to create their own audio content. I haven’t done that, nor do I think I will, but it is really cool to think that I actually could…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home